Category Archives: awards
It was a lovely surprise to be nominated for this award by Marlyn at http://kintal.wordpress.com/. I love her blog, her way with words and her amazing art work. Thank you.
The directions for accepting The Inventive Blogger Award are :
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the The Inventive Blogger Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Include in your blog post *FIVE* things that you enjoy about blogging.
4. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
5. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The Inventive Blogger Award” via this link: http://DonCharisma.org/2013/12/24/christmas-awards-the-inventive-blogger-award
6. And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then proudly display the award on your blog.
SO here goes ….
5 THINGS I LIKE ABOUT BLOGGING
1. It has opened up a whole new world to me. I have communication with some wonderful people from many parts of the world
2. I love sharing my ideas and experiences. I would love to think It might inspire someone to get creative, or to try something new.
3 I am discovering some inspirational blogs on wordpress, that I doubt I would have come across otherwise .
4 The challenge of coming up with a new post and making it interesting, and informative can be difficult some weeks , but when I manage it , it is a great feeling.
5. It is great to have feedback, I enjoy reading people’s comments about my posts.
Here are a few blogs that I would like to nominate for this award , for their inventiveness, original and interesting content.
http://myriad234.wordpress.com I have just read that Container Chronicles is not able to accept any more awards( which I totally understand but I want to recognize Deborah’s blog anyway .